3 bed Villa in Draguignan
Excellent property in Draguignan. The house was built in 2004 a km from Draguignan in the hills, with views that span for over a 100km. It is south facing and situated at the end of a quiet road, the setting is rural with oaks, pines and olive trees.
The property is completely fenced. The entry gates are electric and have video surveillance. There are three entrances.
The house of 436m2 dominates the property. To the east is a beautiful pond with a fountain and a filtre system, a workshop, a vegetable garden, herb garden and a well that gives water at 18C all year round.
Next to the paved parking space there are two fountains that flow permanently for the birds. The garden has an automatic watering system.
The ground floor of the house is as follows:
- A dining room of 80m2 with a fireplace dating from Louis XIV and a terrace of 40m2. - A large study.
- A fully equipped kitchen with its adjoining store room and a covered terrace.
- A large bedroom with air conditioning, Merbau flooring, dressing room, large bathroom and toilet.
- A three-car garage (tiled) with a workshop.
- A laundry and linen room.
- A WC and washbasin.
- A room for shoes.
The first floor is as follows:
- Two very large bedrooms with exceptional views of the Massif des Maures, a toilet, a bathroom with shower.
All the wood work, in the kitchen, the bathroom furniture, in the study, the flooring, was realised by a carpenter from San Remo in Italy.
The house has thick, well isolated walls, floors and ceilings. The ceilings are 2,80m high. There is of course double glazing. The windows, shutters, doors and front door were made by a local craftsman.
Advertised by:Home Hunts
55 Rue Sant Ferreol, Marseilles, France , 13001